aMember Wordpress / Joomla / PHPBB Integrations, How to aMember Videos and Hacks

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by davidm1, Nov 12, 2008.

1. tdeangelis

tdeangelis New Member

2. craiganddon

craiganddon New Member

David Moskowitz Best Customer SErvice

I have been using the information provided on David Moskowitz's website(
    www.membershipacademy.com) to help create and tweak my membership site. The content on this website is awesome and is easy to understand and hasbeen great asset when I needed information on how to implement changes on mysite. I've also used David's "Done for you Services". David gets things implemented very quick. He is very responsive and has exceeded my expectations and his customer service is second to none. Thank you David! Your site and your services have streamlined the process on getting a fully functioning membership site

Don Goff
  3. dvorah

dvorah aMember Pro Customer

When investing in training programs and software, having access to efficient and timely support it essential. One of the determining factors in my investing in the aMember membership site software, was the fact that I would be able to access this type of training nad support through the Membership Academy.

With the support of David Moskowitz and the Membership Academy training videos and support forum, I was able to efficiently set up the aMember program and enhancements. This has allowed me to increase the capabilities of my website and provide a productive and enticing environment for my members.

The training videos provided by the Membership Academy are exceptional! Each one is professionally created, informative, and takes the viewer through a step-by-step process for completing the task described in the video.

The video training alone is worth far more than the nominal investment in being a member at the Membership Academy. I'm grateful to have found the Membership Academy and am thrilled at what a positive impact being able to harness the power of aMember has had on my business.

D'vorah Lansky, M.Ed.
    Bestselling Author of Book Marketing Made Easy
    www.DigitalPublishingCafe.com
  4. solari

solari Member

David, we need some help completing our migration from aMember 3 --> as well as hooking it into vBulletin (3.8) and a couple Wordpress installs. Are you available? Thanks.

Ray
  5. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

6. tokazama2

tokazama2 aMember Pro Customer

7. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Thank you!!! So glad I was able to help!!!
    :)
    David
  8. kemsleymark

kemsleymark New Member

Hey David, you've anchored the price in Membership Academy by stating the price (including coupon). Now I can't find that coupon anywhere. Can you help me out? Thanks. Mark