Where have you been the last 15 years?!?!?

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by tokazama2, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tokazama2

tokazama2 aMember Pro Customer

I am using aMember 4.2.19 with WordPress + Subusers module + Directory Module + aWeber plugin + authorize.net (www.ahacpa.org). I am not an affiliate of any of the products mentioned in this post.

I love aMember Pro!

The company for which I have worked the last 15 years has always had memberships. The memberships are company based (mostly CPA firms). This means that there is one main contact at a firm, plus, any other personnel at that location have access to content & class discounts through that single membership.

I have tried for years to get a website working the way I want. Our company has paid programmers multiple times to help us with some sort of protected content system. I was never really satisfied with the results. All personnel at a certain firm had to share the logon ID.

In February I decided once and for all to make a website that I liked and served the needs of our members in a more efficient way. I started searching online for membership software, group membership software, subuser software, etc. I found aMember!!!
    Did I mention I love aMember Pro?!?
    It has taken me a while to get my site set up and working. I just got it live last week (July 19). It took me a long time because I am not a programmer. I am a self-proclaimed computer nerd that graduated in home-economics education! The reason I tell you that is to demonstrate the excellent customer service the aMember team gave me, and continues to give me. You don't have to be a programmer to use aMember Pro.

At first I worried because the aMember support is many time zones away. This has never been a problem. They have helped me through so many questions. They have customized some features to better fit our company's needs for a very reasonable fee. They are very responsive.

There have been others in the Forums that have helped too. David Moskowitz's instructional videos help me every day! Seriously, you should check out his www.membershipacademy.com site. Worth every penny!

Our company also teaches continuing professional education courses throughout the country. I have set up aMember to handle our class registrations. The autoresonder feature saves me the extra step of having to set up mail-merge registration confirmation emails. I set up attendee directories for each class. I can now post the course content online and know that it will only be viewed by the attendees.

The site has only been live a few days. I still have many tweaks with the content. Yet, I have already received glowing feedback from members. They are happy to have the membership dashboard. It allows them to view their membership expiration information. Once they renew, they no longer have to wait for me to provide them with their access information. It is all automatic. If their contact information needs to be updated they can change it themselves. They can add subusers themselves. It is all automated and beautiful.

aMember is a great product. I am deliriously happy with it!

I truly love you aMember!
    alex likes this.
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

:) Thank you!!!!

David
  3. tokazama2

Over a year has passed and I thought I would post an update.

Do I still love aMember Pro? Yes! Yes I do! It continues to serve our needs very well. The aMember team is continuously improving and tweaking the program.

Hint...Some of the little problems I had along the way were greatly reduced when I switched hosting from GoDaddy to HostGator.

Thank you aMember!
  4. lionsden

lionsden New Member

Hi Tokazama2 I'm loving aMember too. Is Hostgator still going well for you? They give you an SSL certificate with their business packages which I think would be important for a membership site right? I'm thinking of switching from Godaddy too as my site is always getting downtime.
  5. tokazama2

We are still using Hostgator. We use their SSL certificate that comes with the business package. I have very few problems with the hosting. There may be better options out there, but I am happy with how things are going so I will not be changing anytime soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.