Are the aMember team OK?

Discussion in 'Free Talk for Website Owners and Webmasters' started by itsrich, Jun 10, 2015.

1. itsrich

itsrich Member

Haven't heard or seen a response from them in about a week. Haven't even had my confirmation e-mail from the ticket support. Maybe the 'a' stands for 'abandoned'
  2. edward_shephard

edward_shephard aMember Pro Customer

3. itsrich

itsrich Member

It doesn't look good

I urgently need their help with one of their integration products, there's a major issue and I can't do anything until the issue is resolved, but I haven't heard a single thing from them. It will be a week tomorrow since I posted my first request for help.
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Richard,
    on index page of these forums we have this notice:
    So if you have an urgent issue why didn't you contact us in helpdesk? Unfortunately I'm able to post in the forums only when I have time, and I'm pretty busy at the moment.

Edward,
    As I see you have two open ticket about customization projects, they are assigned to another member of our team so I'm not aware about what is the status of both projects.
    I will ask Andrey to provide an update for both tickets asap.
  5. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

i get replies each day no problems
    and itsrich, you dont have a customer under name so have you brought the software??
  6. itsrich

itsrich Member

Yes I have thank you very much. I have spent months setting it up with my website and have recently been noticing major issues that it causes that I was not made aware of at the time of purchase.

http://www.amember.com/forum/threads/return-core-features-of-xenforo.20083/

It's a shame because I really like aMember, but it's starting to look like I will have to get rid of it.
  7. itsrich

itsrich Member

The aMember team are alive and well :)

And now it's looking like I will be able to keep aMember which is a "thank god" moment because it wasn't looking good at the time.
  8. edward_shephard

edward_shephard aMember Pro Customer

Thank you - all sorted now. :D