Will Pay, need multi member login

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by eliquid, May 6, 2020.

1. eliquid

eliquid New Member

Looking for a multi member login function.

Many companies have team logins when they purchase a subscription where they want to allow several members of their team to login into an app or SaaS product.

1 person buys the sub and then adds on their team members. Maybe it's their boss or co-worker. They add the email in the app/SaaS and the app/SaaS sends that person an email with signup link and they provide their password. When this person logs in, they can now see the same sub/members area of the original purchaser.

Can we get this? It's one thing a lot of enterprise customers want from SaaS or apps they buy.

Should be pretty simple, it would function a lot like a sub-login or sub-account. Being able to allow at least up to 5 sub-logins would be preferred in my experience in dealing with enterprise customers.

Will pay for the help.

Thanks
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

3. eliquid

eliquid New Member

Thank you for this @caesar .

Can I aks you a question about it? I read the documentation, but wanted to ask this to clarify...

1. If I buy module and enable it and a customer of mine adds a subuser, will the subuser be able to log in and see the same member's area as the original user?

For example, say I set up members area that when original user logs in, it shows 1 specific product they bought ( out of 5 possible products ). Will the subuser have access/see the same 1 specific product as the original user?

I understand there may be code I need to tweak, but wanted to check.
  4. caesar

Each user will have independent account.

For example Main user purchase 5 user for Product A
    Then each separate user (from these 5) will have access to Product A in his account.

You setup what product and how many subusers within product settings:
    subusers-setup.png

Then if user purchase thsi product then he has access to Subusers section:
    subusers-list.png

He can see his limits and can add subusers:

subusers-add.png

User can choose which access give each subusers from available (according his limits).
    subusers-list-with-user.png

Each of this subusers is in depended user and have separate account with access that main user grant to them:
    subusers-subuser.png
  5. caesar

6. techgeek

techgeek aMember Pro Customer

I just setup a demo, created a reseller product and then a couple of subproducts. Is there any way to get the reseller product to inherit the pricing from the subuser products?

For example, if the reseller is reselling 5 licences to a product that costs $10 per month, then the reseller account should cost $50 per month.

Also, what do I need to do if the reseller wants to add 5 more licenses?
  7. caesar

Please note important concept in this module:
    - main Product define Price and period
    - subuser product define only access level for subusers

So you need to change price of main product.

If you want customer to choose number of subuser on his own then you need to set 'Subuser Number' to 1
    and enable option 'allow user to change quantity' within main product:
    subusers-qty.png

Also I suggest to add 'Invoice Summary' block to your signup form so customer can see how price changed in real time:
    subusers-summary.png