We are Amember programmers - Available

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by ebizguy23, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ebizguy23

ebizguy23 New Member

Designz23.com is seeking new Amember jobs and hiring new Amember programmers. Vist us a http://www.designz23.com or call (610) 751-4093 .
  2. jason rogers

jason rogers New Member

Do you have any examples of the work you did on Amember sites? Or specific services you offer for Amember customers? Pricing idea, maybe?

After checking out your website, honestly, all I could find was gallery of templates and pre-designed sites... and a short portfolio of semi-decent to borderline-terrible looking websites. And if it is to judge by your own website, I sure hope that's not as good as you can possibly get with your work... because it looks so 1995, visually and code-wise.
  3. sergi0ne

sergi0ne New Member

I must say that Jason is right. I'm also looking for amember prof and i have checked your website, but is the kind of website that you close in 3 second because of the trust thing.
    Maybe you are very good, but, how can i choose somebody with your website presentation to work on my website and to make design improvments !?
  4. chrome62

chrome62 Member

I'm looking for someone to write a custom plugin for a custom web application I have. It would basically replace the current registration & login code with amember. Please feel free to contact me (PM).