Viewing selected Product Option

Discussion in 'Installation' started by darnoldi, May 2, 2016.

1. darnoldi

darnoldi New Member

Hi all,

This is probably a really silly question, but where do I see what Product Options were entered by the user at purchase?

All my products have a text field (compulsory) in product options where the user supplies info that is critical for the service that I am offering.

For the life of me, I cannot find where I can view that info once the user has paid.

Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Dave
  2. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

1. Go to ACP > Users > Browse Users > Payment / Access > Invoices / Access > Select Expand Details the options are listed under the item.
    2. Go to ACP > Reports > Payments > Invoices > Select the invoice options will be listed as above
    They really need to have a report for new payments to process or something, also the ability to charge for add ons is sadly lacking (though in the table)
  3. darnoldi

darnoldi New Member

Thanks for the reply, however, it doesn't show what I am looking for.

When I created the product, under Product Options at the bottom of the Edit Product page, I created a text field called 'Baby Name' and made it a required field.

I have made a number of test purchases so I know the field was definitely filled in, but I cannot find any place to view what was filled in for a given invoice/purchase.

screen.png

Thanks again

Dave
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

@darnoldi it seems some templates is not updated on your server for some reason. Product option should be in table with products within invoice on your screenshot. Feel free to contact us in helpdesk - https://www.amember.com/support I will be glade to help you resolve this issue.

@jenolan I agree with you that ability to change price based on chosen option is necessary feature and it is already available actually. You can change price of product based on either radio, checkbox or select fields.
    You need to add new option, choese type radio, checkbox or select and click link to edit options. In popup window add several option and then click link below table with options to edit surcharge. You will be able to specify surchage for each option then.
  5. 123Marketing

123Marketing Member

I have this question, too.

In fact, I do not even know how to display the product options on the order form.
  6. darnoldi

darnoldi New Member

Thanks @caesar , ticket logged.
  7. caesar

Markus, aMember show necessary options on signup form automaticaly once customer choose related product. You do not need to do anything.

I suggest to set up test product and add several option to it. Then open your signup form and try to select this product, You will see how it works.

Dave, we will check your ticket shourtly.
  8. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

@caesar Missed that .. ug. But there still needs to be a 'process' addition so that items that need manual action are added to a queue for whatever needs to be done (like installation, postage etc).
  9. caesar

I am afraid there is not such feature yet. Feel free to submit feature request in out bugtraker
    http://bt.amember.com/