The best investment ever

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by powerkeys, Apr 23, 2009.

1. powerkeys

powerkeys Member

I started my online business in January 2003. One of the first scripts I purchased was aMember, to serve as a download protector for an ebook.

Over the years, this has been one of the best investments I have made with ANY online purchase - script or otherwise. The code is stable and bug-free. Alex provides superior support, and continues to add new features in response to his customers.

In total, I've probably used well over a dozen ecommerce scripts, from membership managers, affiliate managers, ad trackers, shopping carts, content management systems, and stuff I've probably forgotten.

I recently explored the Butterfly Marketing script and found it to be a hack-job compared with aMember. The developers there simply do not understand programming the way Alex and his team do.

After wasting a month trying to put a site together with BFM, I put aMember to the task and got the site up and running in a couple of days. Absolutely ZERO headaches! And this is with integrating aMember, Drupal, and ListMailPro to operate as a single system.

Although aMember doesn't currently handle OTOs (One Time Offers), I'm beginning to suspect that the lowly coupon feature may be a more effective marketing tactic anyways. And if I ever feel I need more features, I know where to hire the best coders. Right here.
  2. codeispoetry

codeispoetry aMember Pro Customer

Hey Alan,

It's fantastic to hear your favorable review on the forums! ;)

We are glad to have you :)

Lee