Discussion in 'Installation' started by ccurves, Sep 9, 2016.

1. ccurves

ccurves New Member

i have a question how do i get my sign up and login forms into my join page and member login in pages in worddpress? in there a code i enter into the page or what i can't figure this out.... any help would be appreciated
  2. benfitts

benfitts Member

You typically don't.

You redirect your join page to aMember's join page and do all the styles/html etc in the aMember form.
    aMember admin -> Configuration -> Forms editor

As far as login, did you install the aMember wordpress plugin? You would normally use the aMember login widget rather than the WordPress login widget. OR check the checkbox in the plugin to redirect on login to aMember member page rather than WordPress profile page.

These are the instructions to install the aMember plugin for WordPress and get some handy aMember widgets:

Optionally you can install aMember plugin into wordpress in order to
    protect content in wordpress itself:

1. Upload plugin files from
    /amember/application/default/plugins/protect/wordpress/upload_to_wordpress folder
    into your /wordpress folder (keep folders structure)

2. Enable amember4 plugin from your Wordpress Admin -> Plugins

3. In Wordpress Admin -> aMember -> Settings select folder where you have aMember installed.
  3. ladylm

ladylm New Member

ok, so i got confused... when someone pays on my site using jvzoo, they get emailed their user and password... how do they get access to the website? as it redirects them to amember only... do they need to register again on wordpress???
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

5. ladylm

ladylm New Member

so i need to install the plugin and also configure wordpress from amember!? Sorry for all the questions! :)
  6. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member