responsive admin theme

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by dale_s, Nov 28, 2018.

1. dale_s

dale_s aMember Pro Customer

I love aMember and have relied on it heavily for several years now. Would love to see responsive theme for admin. For example, a mobile menus, tableless, larger text, larger buttons, etc.

Maybe there is theme developer out there who could build such a thing. I'd be happy to pay for a premium theme if it was available. Would allow better use on tablets, smart phones, etc.
  2. bennyuk1

bennyuk1 aMember Pro Customer

I agree, the admin theme needs a responsive option. As a developer I'm going to start looking at this. If anyone has any specific ideas that should be included please let me know.

I definitely need a stripped down admin view for non-admin users to be able to manage the members area.

I'll keep you posted.

Ben
  3. dale_s

In the original post I created, I was referring to the admin themes (that only admins see at login).

It's unrelated, but is your theme for non-admin users not responsive enough? I made some changes to my user theme, such as switching tables to divs in the cart and checkout.

I haven't touched the admin theme. Would be a great is there were no tables, menu was a mobile menu, etc. WordPress has done a great job at creating a responsive, mobile friendly admin theme. Would be great to have such an admin area in aMember.
  4. avortelinc

avortelinc New Member

Does anyone know if the Admin theme is now responsive, or if there is an Admin responsive theme?
  5. dale_s

avortelinc - don't think it's responsive yet. I use it on smartphone sometimes, but admin area seems to still be table driven and features (menus) are not responsive on smaller screens. WordPress has done a great job of this with their admin. Hope to see it here someday, although I still love aMember either way.