Requirements Checker

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jenolan, Jan 19, 2016.

1. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

Moving servers or your ISP changes something and aMember stops working?

Download my checker from github, run it and any missing required bits that aMember needs should be detected.

If you find something missed let me know on the github issue tracker.
    Thanks to Andrey for providing a list of some add-ons required by the system

Enjoy!
    Larry
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  2. puntti

puntti New Member

Hi Larry, that link isnt' working?

Also can you please tell me if you know if there any compatibility issues with amember version 4.3.6 and PHP 5.6.31 as far as the IPN is concerned? Paypal is showing the IPN as being sent. But amember just isn't listing them as being active? I just recently updated the PHP to 5.6.31 and it's been working fine until now.
  3. puntti

puntti New Member

I'm seeing this message in the invoices that I didn't notice before the upgrade to php:

DateTime::__construct(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.

Willing to pay for help :)
  4. puntti

puntti New Member

Ok I fixed it, I added this line to the top of /amember/application/configs/config.php just after <?php line:
    date_default_timezone_set('America/Los_Angeles');

Forcing it to use a timezone instead of the servers default. It's now receiving the IPN from Paypal a-ok.