Report and Payment Totals

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by andy ect, May 9, 2013.

1. andy ect

andy ect New Member

I have upgraded from aMember 3 to version 4.1.15 and am generally pleased with it.

I have got all the products and settings as I would like, so I thought I would look at the Reports facility.

In the version I have I am very surprised that there does not seem to be any facility for calculating and displaying "totals" in reports. This was in version 3 and I would have thought it was a basic and necessary feature of a subscription and payment processing facility like aMember. I will certainly miss it.

Is this addressed in the most recent version? Or have I missed something obvious?
  2. everbatim

everbatim aMember Pro Customer

Along the same lines of this post (sorry andy ect - I don't mean to hijack your thread here) are there any plans to do a detailed white paper on how to create custom reports in aMember 4? I've found that I really like the new version overall, however I'm frustrated by the lack of reports and the lack of anyone freelancing to create custom reports as a service. The help manual is quite a bit lacking in a LOT of places, reports included, otherwise I would just do this myself.
  3. experia

experia New Member

+1 for custom report instructions (and more detailed instructions overall)