Programmer freelance needed ASAP

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by eileanra, May 21, 2009.

1. eileanra

eileanra New Member

We need a freelance programmer to help you with our membership area.

- Each membership are 12 months membership (only one membership plan is avalaible).
    - The customer sold magazine. Wirh the membership, the member can select 1 magazine of his/her choice to download by month (up to 12 download, but not more than once by month). We have around 75 magazines avalaible to start.

- If possible, each member should be noticed automaticly at the start of each month about not forget to come select their magazine to download.

- An affiliate link - if someone purchase the product (a 12 month membership) after click on your link, the referal link will give you a % of the sale. Down to 4 more level.

If need integrate other scripts their is no problem, we have ready to pay for a service which can make everything work like explain above, the money isn't a problem.

If you can send you estimation of your fees and the scripts license needed (for we can make an approximation of the final cost), we would reply to your
    We need to estimation ASAP (before monday noon) with your coordonates and reference if you have some. The project would be for around June.

PM me here, so I could take your email at home and be ready on monday morning to call or tchat live (we are in Quebec, Canada). Thank you.
  2. brucehurley

brucehurley New Member

3. geraldbutler

geraldbutler New Member

Hi eileanra

Does it mean that I have to do link building for you. Then if someone click that link and buy a membership, I get paid some percentage from the profit.