Plugin :: User/Admin Notes

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by jenolan, Jul 22, 2009.

1. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

Almost ready, at the starting line - another useful JLogica plugin.

User & Admin Notes.

Do you have multiple admins, need to leave each other a note easily. From the ACP you can add/display admin only information for each other quickly and easily.

Not enough? How about when displaying user information that you can click and see any customer notes that you or other admins have made? One more click and add one yourself.

Still not enough? From the ACP you can ask to see the latest notes made whether user or admin based and be only one click away from editing the user, so an assistant admin can request help with a user and you can jump straight in and do what's required.

This initial version release will be available with a $12.50 discount using coupon number F1BA0AA44B off its normal price of $37.50 I will continue the discount until I have finished the final bits and maybe a bit longer but then it will be a lost opportunity.

Best Regards,
    Larry
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

I am an only admin but have installed this plugin. It's a great idea giving the facility of keeping notes regarding particular members to hand with all that members other details.

Have submitted a report to Larry however because there is a minor bug in that the username link it forms in its lists gives an incorrect path to the members details page.

No big problem - plugin well worth it.
  3. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

V1.0.1 fixed the link problem.

The $12.50 discount will run out on the 8th of August

Larry