Old content only for old users

Discussion in 'Setting-up protection' started by jeremy_anglade, May 9, 2016.

1. jeremy_anglade

jeremy_anglade New Member

Hello,

I am french, so i'm sorry for my english ;). I have a website, and i want to sell a reccuring product : a new video every week. But i don't want a new custumer accesses all the old video.

For example :
    • User A subscribe today, he have the video 1, and next week the video 2, and the video 3....
    • User B subscribe in two weeks, he have only the video 2 and the video 3...
    It is possible ?
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Hello,

I am afraid it is not possible to do by default. I see these following 2 way:

1. We have plugin - personal-content. This plugin allow to upload files to specific user account and only this user will have access to it. This plugin has additional feature that allow to upload this file to batch of users based on his active subscriptions. I guess you can use this feature to achieve your needs. So instead of default protect files feature you will upload file via these plugin to all active users. Only user who active now will receive this file.

2. implement custom solution to handle such setup. Please contact us in helpdesk for a quote.

Best Regards.
  3. jeremy_anglade

jeremy_anglade New Member

Thanks,

but where can i find this plugin personnal-content ?
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member