Need help marketing your membership website?..(ApeForest)

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by pravin, Mar 13, 2012.

1. pravin

pravin CGI-Central Partner

Hey guys,

ApeForest is a marketing/advertising agency and basically thought I'd introduce how we can help the members of aMember grow their membership website business..

What we do
    We work as your business dev/marketing team and help you with everything marketing related including launching your membership website, increasing member base, increasing retention, reactivating old clients, database marketing, managing your media buying - you name it.

Previous work
    AF handles entire marketing operations of a lot of big name vendors - a lot of the names you would have probably heard of; here are some (that run on a subscription/membership model): aMember, RocketTheme, Shape5, OSTraining, JoomlArt, Learnable etc etc

Free 1 hour strategy session (value $150)
    Because we work with amember, I wanted to add value to the users of amember and that's why all members who are wanting to do something with their marketing, go here and book a free 1 hour session wherein you and one of the consultants at ApeForest will be going through what you could be doing as the next step to take your membership website in the direction you want to take; this is one hour of pure value.

In order to book the session, send an email to contact@apeforest.com with the subject 'Complimentary aMember Session (your project name)'

Note: The session would be done via Skype or phone
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

I highly recommend Pravin, he is true professional, and he is absolutely proactive! I wish I had the same marketing energy as Pravin. We are working together for long time, and I cannot say a bad word about Pravin, he has ready answers to any marketing question.

My highest recommendations and respect, Pravin!
  3. beejeebers

beejeebers Member

Will you work on a commission basis?
  4. pravin

pravin CGI-Central Partner