Need aMember guru to finish job

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by ncwebpros, Sep 5, 2013.

1. ncwebpros

ncwebpros New Member

I have aMember and the Joomla plug-in installed on one of my Joomla websites. This is a website that has tennis articles. We give them about a paragraph of text and then a "Read More". Clicking on the "Read More" checks to see if they have registered and paid. If not, it sends them to aMember registration to pay. All of that is already in place.

The problem is, when they pay, they are stuck at the "Thank You for Your Subscription" page. I need some links on that page directing them either (a) back to the last article they were at, or (b) at the very least, directed back to the site where they are already logged in and able to read all the articles.

I hired a "programmer" on Joomlancers to do this but evidently he overstated his qualifications. I'm behind the eight-ball and need this finished up ASAP - today if possible.

Please respond if you are able to take this on now and the approx. cost to finish.
  2. everbatim

everbatim aMember Pro Customer

I might be able to give you a hand with this if you still need help. I'll just need to know your URL and which payment system you use.
  3. ellen1

ellen1 New Member

i ned help as well can anyone help my registration page is showing all my for sale item but i dont want it to