Member Management at its Finest...

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by searchmaster, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. searchmaster

searchmaster New Member

My first attempt at creating a membership based website, or at least a modified concept of one, was a mild success at best. My company sells only training webinars to a select group of professionals, and at the time of doing all of this, webinars were NOT widespread like today. So I pieced together, and heavily modified, three or four different systems to do the job in order to keep costs down AND to suit my needs, as everything on the market that would meet my needs was wildly expensive. As I said, this worked for a while, but was tedious to maintain, and very time consuming. Eventually the time came to upgrade the site, and systems, so my search began all over again.

As I geared up and began searching, it seemed like I was going to have to piece together another combination of systems, when I stumbled across aMember version 3. To me, aMember was almost too good to be true with its list of features and modest price tag, but I went ahead and gave it a shot. I stumbled a little at first, but with the help of a few of their support engineers, I had a new version of my website up and running within a matter of weeks. aMember allowed me to maintain my entire website with a single system: that is a single username and password, instead of 3 or 4 different ones coupled together.

That was nearly 8 years ago, and since then I have expanded to operating 4 different sites with aMember at their core. They have continuously added new features, most by request of their customers, who I can say from first-hand experience, they work VERY closely with. There have been many occasions where I needed my site to do something specific, and way outside of the box, and the support team not only jumped on top of this and got me a solution, but did so without charging me anything extra besides my annual support. To me, aMember operates the way every company out there should: they have a quality product which they offer for a fair price, they listen to their customers, and they have a fantastic support department who often go above and beyond the call of duty.

I highly recommend that ANYONE in need of a member management system look into using aMember. Over the years it has grown into something much, much more than just member management, to a point where my newest website operates exclusively through aMember, even for the content management system itself - without integrating other products. You owe it to yourself to give them a try, and if you don't think it can do something specific you may need it to - JUST ASK THEM. I think you would be surprised how talented these folks are, and how hard they work to make potential and existing customers happy and satisfied. Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions about these people - that is how amazing I think they are.
    caesar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.