Looking to hire amember developer - Wordpress, ccBill, Forum

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by gmaples, Oct 18, 2019.

1. gmaples

gmaples New Member

I have a (NSFW) game site that uses wordpress and aMember Pro. We had a hack on the site that forced us to rebuild from scratch, and the person that originally did our customization was no longer available. So, we hired a dev who had lots of customization experience with WP and PM-Pro, but no exposure to aMember. Since we need the combination of recurring membership subscriptions and integration with ccBill and 2000Charge, aMember is the only possible solution. The second dev is lost and bewildered about how to get aMember working and integrated.

I am not a web developer, I am the company owner and I am struggling to find a reliable dev who can help us. The degree of customization is not huge. Roughly, what we need is:
    • Integration with wordpress, and asgaros forum
    • Integration with ccBill and 2000-Charge
    • customization of subscription products and renewals
    • integrating/customizing support for user avatars
    • supporting dripped/timed content release based on member level
    Plus other, smaller 'check list' items. Overall, most of the site is working again, but the dev gave up on making aMember work and did not integrate the forum (asgaros). The prior customized code is still available from before we were hacked, so whoever takes this on is not starting from scratch.

Does anyone know a decently reliable and professional PHP dev with experience in aMember and wordpress?