Login in not working with wordpress

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by dunnston, Aug 8, 2009.

1. dunnston

dunnston New Member

I have set up a wordpress blog at www.themlmbizbuilder.com/mastermind/wordpress

I am trying to integrate it with Amember. I have done most of the integration my self and everything was working but all of the sudden it stooped not sure why. When I try to log in it does not show me the full article like it is supposed. Try the log in for your self the username is dunnston the password is mon4231

Here is what I have done. I installed the word press plug in amember, I set it up using all of my mysql database details then I created a product and set it up for subscribers with a membership level of 1. Next I installed two plugins into wordpress. The first was hidepost I activated it and then used the hide post tags tags on my post. I also installed the ma-amember_widget.php activated it, configured it and put it on my sidebar. The last thing I did was add "session_start ();" to the top of my wp-config file right under <?php.

Anyone know what I haven't done or what im doing wrong?
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Perhaps your amember plugin isnt for the correct version?

David
  3. dunnston

dunnston New Member

How do I find out if it is?
  4. mlmbizbuilder

mlmbizbuilder New Member

I am running wordpress 2.8.3
  5. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

If you go to amember admin /setup /plugins / wordpress
    What version number is set?

David
  6. dunnston

dunnston New Member

I have 2.8 set. When I log in now it takes me to the amember back office to manage my account not wordpress... I still can not read the rest of the articles