Login, admin and signup pages disappeared

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by eftnewlife, Sep 24, 2021.

1. eftnewlife

eftnewlife New Member

Hello everyone,

i tried to check the login, admin and signup page but no one of them work, it brings me to a "not found page of my blog". The pages were working until a couple of weeks ago. I went to the cpanel and file manager and these pages are not there in the folder /memberships where i installed amember. Anyway the page www.mysite.com/memberships is working normally.

Any idea about why this happened and on how to solve this would be very appreciated

Thank you

Fabrizio
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

3. eftnewlife

eftnewlife New Member

as i read this is a troubleshooting forum, so if no answer is given here i really wonder why do you keep this forum active and you only advice to go to support
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  4. eftnewlife

eftnewlife New Member

no answer and no explanation. Very unprofessional way of working. It is clear that they always want you to pay for the yearly support. Unpolite and in bad faith. Not the first time this happens. Grow up, it is time to do it.
  5. eftnewlife

eftnewlife New Member

and you know what, now i am really tempted once and for all to change script, due to this childish, passive aggressive and unrespectful behaviours
  6. caesar

This forum to discuss any aMember-Pro related questions between customers and general issue troubleshooting.
    We offer personal technical support only via helpdesk.
  7. eftnewlife

eftnewlife New Member

in fact i came here for asking opinions about a trouble, i did not came here to ask for technical support. I write "Any idea about why this happened and on how to solve this would be very appreciated" English is your mother language i suppose but you don't seem to want to understand that. Guys over there, then when you buy amember you have to know that you have to pay for the yearly support to them even for one single question in one year. My suggestion: look for another script, low emotional and mental level here.
  8. francisco_gil

francisco_gil New Member

I am having this same issue on my website. How did they just disappear without me deleting anything?
  9. caesar

@francisco_gil i believe your hosting support or system administrator did some changes to server software or its configuration that break this feature.
  10. francisco_gil

francisco_gil New Member

The only change we made to our server was the Apache 2.4.51 update. Out of 42 websites on our server, the only one that has any errors or pages missing is the one where aMember is installed, and it's precisely inside the /members/ folder. There is no signup, login, or profile page.
  11. caesar

12. francisco_gil

francisco_gil New Member