Issue with 6.0.6 upgrade from 5.5.5, Add-ons not working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by adambahr83, Jul 12, 2019.

1. adambahr83

adambahr83 aMember Pro Customer

So I have an open ticket but due to the time zone difference I thought I would see if there is anyone here who would have any suggestions in the meantime. I am looking at basically needing to downgrade back to version 5 to solve the problem, so would love if somebody has some experience in doing that with this stuff.

Basically what happens since the upgrade is that clicking the "plugins" link takes me to a generic "error has occurred" page:
    upload_2019-7-12_9-49-56.png

Checking the logs displays this:
    Code:
    Exception Error:Call to undefined method Am_Plugins_Payment::getForm() at line 1543
    Am_Event_SetupForms->getForm [ phar://amember-core.phar/application/cc/plugins/paypal-pro.php : 110 ]
    Am_Paysystem_PaypalPro->onSetupForms [ phar://amember-core.phar/library/Am/Plugins.php : 558 ]
    Am_Plugins->findSetupUrl [ phar://amember-core.phar/library/Am/UiController/Admin/AdminPluginsController.php : 59 ]
    AdminPluginsController->getInstalledPluginsList [ phar://amember-core.phar/library/Am/UiController/Admin/AdminPluginsController.php : 87 ]
    AdminPluginsController->indexAction [ phar://amember-core.phar/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php : 128 ]
    Am_Mvc_Controller->_runAction [ phar://amember-core.phar/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php : 105 ]
    Am_Mvc_Controller->dispatch [ phar://amember-core.phar/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php : 307 ]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch [ phar://amember-core.phar/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php : 956 ]
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch [ phar://amember-core.phar/library/Am/App.php : 1161 ]
    Am_App->run [ index.php : 92 ]
    Plugins:
    upload_2019-7-12_9-53-15.png

PHP 7.2, MySQL 5.6.44

I'm not great at debugging stuff but my first thought is there is an issue with PayPal Pro....which I don't even use. I had it there when I was trying to migrate existing PayPal subscriptions with a locked in IPN to aMember and was trying both plugins, but the regular PayPal one is the one I use. If there is a way to disable that plugin without using the add-ons link that would be great, but I have yet to figure that out while digging and trying things in the database, or removing/renaming PayPal Pro related stuff.

So if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. In the meantime I'll keep working and then update this thread for future people if anyone runs into this issue.
  2. adambahr83

adambahr83 aMember Pro Customer

All fixed now via downgrading/rollback.

Simply uploaded 5.6.0 files and went into phpMyAdmin where I changed the version for 6.0.6 to 5.6.0 in am_store.
  3. zenpig66

zenpig66 aMember Pro Customer

I received the same in 6.1.0 but resolved it by commenting out lines 108-112 in
    'amember/application/cc/plugins/paypal-pro.php' which then allowed me to access the Addons section and deactivate PayPal Pro. I don't use it either but was left active from when I did. There is something wrong with the plugin it seems. After restoring the file back for testing I attempted to activate it and received
    "unable to activate plugin: undefined" but it still activated and went straight back to not being able to access the Addons section again.
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

We found reason of this issue and fixed it. Bug fix will be included to next release (6.1.1).

Meanwhile you can contact us in helpdesk
    (Please reference either commit #3a988d95 or this forum thread within request message):
    https://www.amember.com/support

We will apply patch to your installation.

Best Regards.
  5. bramble_k

bramble_k aMember Pro Customer

I have a ticket in for this exact issue 6.1.0 upgrade at this very moment. Can you share the solution? Can I get a patch?