How to customize the signup page [html]

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by slidebazaar, Jan 11, 2016.

1. slidebazaar

slidebazaar aMember Pro Customer

Hi
    Can anyone of you guide me how to customize the signup page
    HTML:

by changing the
    str_replace/preg_replace functions to modify ['htmle'] or ['html'] variables.

Thanks
    Anand
  2. accularian

accularian Online Macintosh support — aMember Guru.

Hi,

There are a couple of ways to do this. The easiest way is to drag the HTML brick from the right side of the Forms Editor to the left (into your form layout) and then edit the HTML to your heart's content. Not only can you place the HTML brick anywhere in your form but you can also change the "default" position to above or below the form box. You will find this option when you are in the 'Configure' section of the HTML brick. Create a test form and play with it.

The second way is to actually craft a new signup form and FTP it into amember/application/default/views/signup. Duplicate the signup.phtml page you find there. Make sure you change the name of your new page to something unique... but it must begin with the word 'signup'. After that, when you are in the aMember Admin Forms Editor, you can choose your new form from the bottom popup.

You can add HTML code just about anywhere in your new signup form. Just don't change the PHP code unless you know what you are doing. Try it out. Open the aMember Admin signup form in one browser tab and your spiffy new signup form in another. Save your work in the Admin the go refresh the form in the other tab. Very cool!
  3. miso

miso aMember Pro Customer

Or contact me if you get lost and don't want to waste any more of your own time... I can customize that for you any way you want.