General Maintenance support required inc upgrade now

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by paul_ruf1, May 28, 2009.

1. paul_ruf1

paul_ruf1 New Member

Hi,
    I run a racing tips service which uses amember and Paypal recurring subscriptions. I'm sure it is not a complicated set up at all but I struggle understanding the software and would really benefit from someone who knows it inside out, doing the upgrades as and when they are available and helping with any little issues and generally taking the hassle away from me.

I am going to attempt the upgrade myself now.

I preferably need someone who is on (or close to) GMT as I live in the UK and work 9-5 type hours.
  2. paul_ruf1

paul_ruf1 New Member

OK the upgrade seems to have gone fine.

I do have a possible project:
    Everyday I have to export mobile phone numbers from active members and save them to a csv file and then go to clickatell.co.uk and import this csv file into my address book there so I can send my active members my info.
    This is a real pain as you can imagine as I have to do it everyday as the active members roster can change everyday.
    It would be really cool to be able to send text messages directly from amember to active members or selected members using clickatell or even an alternative sms provider.

If not possible then maybe something that automatically creates the csv files everyday would be a start.

thanks