freelancer to help with aMember integration

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by zena, Aug 27, 2012.

1. zena

zena New Member

I've been working with a developer on my website but they are having a lot of problems integrating
    the aMember side of things. I'm looking for an experienced programmer that can help me work out
    my issues. If interested please get in touch and I will explain the work needed in more detail.

You can reach me at zena@hot-table.net
  2. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

As a first step why not post up which version of aMember you are using plus what you are trying to achieve.

Armed with this basic information there are several posters here that might be able to offer suggestions.
  3. zena

zena New Member

Sure thing.

I'm using aMember 4. I have a couple of custom forms. One for a product that is a free trial, which ends in 45 days time. The other is a one year membership which does not auto renew. My payments are done through paypal standard plugin. My membership area only contains simple user profile information, add/renew membership, unsubscribe from mailing list, change password. Apart from that the rest of my site is public.

I'm having a variety of problems with membership renew e-mails not going out, not being able to purchase one year membership while holding a free trial membership, profile page not displaying user data, etc. etc. Pretty much under the hood aMember issues. At this point I'm not looking to solve these problems myself but am hoping to find an experienced aMember programmer who I can pay to fix these issues for me. I figured once somebody stepped up I could get down to the details.
  4. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Sounds like you havent set up the products properly. Do you want to post a screenshot of the product settings?

You can contact me via my site for paid help.

David