Fantastic support

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by gaelnet, Aug 27, 2013.

1. gaelnet

gaelnet New Member

Hi all,

Just wanted to post some feedback to say how pleased I am with Amember software and in particular the support that the team provide.

I have been with Amember for over 4 years now and I have to say that the ongoing feature updates and integration with other scripts sets it aside from other software packages.

This week Anton has been so helpful with an Amember / WordPress theme integration. He went beyond the level most support teams have provided me in the past and it is that level of support that has confirmed my decision to remain a happy and loyal Amember customer.

If any of you are out there and thinking about using Amember, I can't give a stronger recommendation.

Thanks,

Edmund.
    alex likes this.
  2. emmalovett

emmalovett New Member

Wow well I'm glad SOME of aMembers customers are getting support. I asked for help with upgrading my theme (because I need customization on the signup page) and the support teams response was this:

"I will do this on later on next. Just don't have time to do this right now. I hope this is ok with you."

The constant broken English on the site and throughout the software is something I can look past, but their cavalier attitude about refusal to "support" me and my business is unacceptable. Even more so because it seems they play favorites and actually help other people.

This kind of customer service is even more irritating considering I renewed my license prior to asking them for help, thinking that giving them money would actually make them want to help me more, but nope! Not at aMember!
  3. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Emma,
    I am sorry for English of messages. Regarding the question itself:

We charge small amount of $80/year for support and updates of our aMember Pro software. There was aMember-related problems and you received responses and problem has been resolved.

However, I am sorry if it looked like if it includes unlimited support of your Wordpress and other site staff. No, it does not include this. Alexander has been so good so he offer you (free) help with this later, when he get spare time for this.