Facebook Pixel Code

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.3' started by puntti, Mar 18, 2016.

1. puntti

puntti New Member

Hi, I want to track conversations from my Facebook ads and have created pixel code that needs to go into the <head>. I have version 3. Can someone please tell me what file I should be adding this to?

Cheers!
    Tanya.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

You can put it in the following template
    amember/templates/layout.html
  3. booforum

booforum Member

What if you want to track conversions? Isn't it supposed to go in the thanks.phtml page?
    This is for the Facebook Pixel too, correct (and not the old Facebook Conversion tracking)?
  4. caesar

The best approach to do it in latest version is use special plugin - converation-track. This plugin do all necessary stuff. This plugin is free for users with active subscription for support and updates.
    puntti likes this.
  5. puntti

puntti New Member

Thank you Caesar. Guess it's a good time to upgrade from version 3 so I can use the plugin. Can you please tell me, is version 5 now as stable as 4? I've always been happy with the legacy version but do want to implement the Facebook tracking pixel. I've read the upgrade instructions and it doesn't sound too hard. I'll do a test run first as recommended.

Regards, Tanya
  6. caesar

Yes, latest version 5 (5.1.3) is stable. I suggest to upgrade to this version.
    puntti likes this.
  7. puntti

puntti New Member

Thank you am on to it today :D
    caesar likes this.
  8. puntti

puntti New Member

Hi Caesar, can you please tell me is there any documentation on how to use conversion track? I'm unable to find instructions for it. I already have it installed in plugins. In regards to using the Facebook pixel code.

Cheers!