Dont buy...they are taking your right to download

Discussion in 'Free Talk for Website Owners and Webmasters' started by lseparatio2020, Mar 3, 2018.

1. lseparatio2020

lseparatio2020 New Member

They are taking the right to download again and are asking you for 80 pound eaven i dont used the softwere for a year...is my right to have a download link in my dashboard....but to be able to see him i need to pay 80...robbery...i dont need updates....i pays for my own testin purposes...i am testing if is not ok i leave them....SO THE LIFETIME LICENCE IS A LYE...IS FOR A YEAR !!!!
  2. lseparatio2020

PRINT SCREEN OF RECEIPT

Attached Files:

• PLP.png
      PLP.png
      File size:
      245.6 KB
      Views:
  3. lseparatio2020

SO AFTER ONE YEAR IF YOU DONT HAVE THE SCRIPT SAVED SOMEWHERE YOU WILL GET THIS MESAGE..ANOTHER 80 ;)

Attached Files:

• PLP1.png
      PLP1.png
      File size:
      246.8 KB
      Views:
  4. lseparatio2020

SO FACK OFF WITH THIS LYES..I SONT NEES TO WHAIT 24 HOURS TO GHET A REPLY FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GHET MY DONLOAD LINK ....I NEED TO SEE HEM ALL MY LIFE HEARE BECAUSE FOR THAT I PAID...
  5. relapse

relapse Member

It is indeed a lifetime license as your install will work continuously for life.

There have been many updates in the past year, so if you need anew download, you could have gotten the latest version for free had you planned.

I pay the $80 per year for the updated functionality and support.

Didn't you download a copy when you bought it?
  6. lseparatio2020

All was sprted out , still i belive i need to have a download link for anytime download in my dashboard . But the team was verry fast and gived me an alternative way to send me the script. So thanks is good to know atleast you can trust the team !
    caesar likes this.