Customize (edit) templates

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by billie444us, Jul 28, 2020.

1. billie444us

billie444us New Member

Hello ...

I'm in a lot of trouble here and in desperate need of help.

Not Wordpress. Have intense hatred of Wordpress. More Swaheele to me.

Want to build a membership website with two membership levels, 1 free level and 1 paid level of $19.95 per month.

I'm reasonably familiar with html. But, I know ZERO about PHP. It's Swaheele to me. Have figured out how to ad products (ie. free level and gold level.) Have figured out how to add users.

Members will be able to download PLR, MRR, RR, Give-away Ebooks, Internet Marketing Courses, etc ., and get help starting their online businesses.

Want all users, both free and paid users to be able login to their accounts, download the free products or purchase products and download them. Logout. Live in the real world. Come back later. Log back into their account and download more.

Am really lost here. Am a complete Newbie. Can't afford a designer or a techie.

Thanx Bunches in advance.
    Bill
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  2. billie444us

billie444us New Member

3. billie444us

billie444us New Member

4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

5. billie444us

billie444us New Member

Thank you for the advice Caesar. Have contacted the support team. They have helped me out tremendously and put me on the right road. Kudo's to them. To begin with have install and implimented my custom theme.

Best Regards ...
  6. billie444us

billie444us New Member

Am now trying to figure out how to have my custom theme displayed on the registered user home page. Layout.phtml displays my custom theme and I can also edit it there. Any suggestions will help. Thanx Bunches.
  7. noobjoker

noobjoker New Member

Hii Amember user

If anyone want customize your Amember theme in any layout then please contact us at ytech8851@gmail.com & @noobjoker at Telegram. i will make any type of theme who is suitable for your site. More info contact us.

Some Screenshot of my Themes...

img1

img2

img3

Want any theme contact us...
    Email: ytech8851@gmail.com
    Telegram: @noobjoker