Continuity Blueprint - Ryan Deiss

Discussion in 'Paid Site Marketing' started by skippybosco, Feb 14, 2009.

1. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

Someone emailed me today asking what I thought of Continuity Blueprint from Ryan Deiss.

While I had no experience with it myself, I wanted to get some feedback from the community if anyone is using the program and what their opinions of it are.

It has a price tag of $2,000, but some good reviews it seems
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

I may be biased as I did videos for the "construction" part of the course, and also did the membership integration for the site itself.

But if you wanna get a feel for the type of information Ryan teaches, take a look at this free video: Continuity Snowball

Also, if you order it via my affiliate link- (and i get the credit) I'll give you a free years membership to my site.

The content and techniques he teaches are real good.

He's one of the guys that I follow, so was thrilled when given to chance to work with him.

David
  3. anthmyers

anthmyers New Member

It's awesome, I love it.

before you get down to construction he gives you an overview of different types of continuity programs and gives you the information you need in order to decide which type of continuity program you should go with.

davidm1, you've been helping me alto on here, that's crazy. you were the gyu i was listening to on all of those videos? good job man, i loved it.
  4. justinw03

justinw03 New Member

Anything that has Ryan Diess's name written over it is legitimate and working. As we know he is someone who always shares information that is right on the money and not someone who misleads other people.