Cart error

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by boernerrha, Nov 28, 2011.

1. boernerrha

boernerrha aMember Pro Customer

The cart url

http://www.rosebreeders.org/amember/signup/index/c/cart

always gives this error for a logged in user:

An internal error happened in the script, please contact webmaster for details

The error happens whenever a logged in user checks the url even when something should be in the basket.

To test if the user can see the membership product in the cart before they confirm payment with paypal express: user signs up, goes to paypal to pay. At that point I check the cart url as the user and get the error.

The user can complete the paypal transaction and make a payment no problem. However if the user then tries to purchase another product - a booklet, say - and checks the cart url the same error occurs, with the same error in the log:

Exception HTML_QuickForm2_NotFoundException
    HTML_QuickForm2_Controller->getActionName [ library/pear/HTML/QuickForm2/Controller.php : 266 ]
    HTML_QuickForm2_Controller->run [ library/Am/Form/Signup.php : 125 ]
    Am_Form_Signup->run [ application/default/controllers/SignupController.php : 47 ]
    SignupController->indexAction [ library/Am/Controller.php : 139 ]
    Am_Controller->_runAction [ library/Am/Controller.php : 116 ]
    Am_Controller->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php : 295 ]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Front.php : 954 ]
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch [ library/Am/App.php : 1342 ]
    Am_App->run [ index.php : 43 ]
  2. boernerrha

boernerrha aMember Pro Customer

Also here is a related problem (or else I just do not understand how the cart works):

When I edit a user I can see pending invoices here

amember/admin-user-payments/index/user_id/3

but there is no way for me to delete pending invoices. So, if a user keeps trying to make a purchase but fails or leaves, the pending invoices stack up. And, since the user cannot see the products in the cart because of the error message above, they keep adding more of the same product to the cart when they try to buy it again.

Or else, if there is a way that I do not see, how can I delete pending invoices?
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This is not cart default url.
    Above is url of cart signup page(for user who don't have an account).
    Cart url is: http://www.rosebreeders.org/amember/cart/
    This is main entry point, where amember show products, basket, etc...
    signup form should generate an error when logged in user try to signup again, but error should be more informative, you right.
    In regards to invoices, there is no way to delete them yet. We will implement this in the future.
  4. alexander

Well actually I was wrong and wrote to fast.
    After thinking a little bit, I fixed this error. Now when logged in user will try to access cart signup page , he will be redirected to cart index.
  5. boerner

boerner New Member

OK but, when I look at /amember/cart and click to see the shopping basket the basket is empty (no items, all zero amounts). Also, then if I click checkout it defaults back to the cart because there are no products in the basket. If he wants, the user can choose a product again and complete a transaction.

It might be a cookie problem. If the user completes a transaction and pays with paypal express, after they get redirected back to the website and confirm the purchase this is what they see - they are already logged in but they are asked to log in again:
    [​IMG]
    So, maybe the cart is looking at the wrong cookie for products and does not see what is in the basket?
  6. alexander

it seems to be configuration issue.
    Please contact me at alexander@cgi-central.net and provide aMember CP login/password I will check what can be wrong.