Can someone get in without a subscription

Discussion in 'Setting-up protection' started by mhalper2000, May 12, 2016.

1. mhalper2000

mhalper2000 aMember Pro Customer

I had a customer exchange emails with our support today and I can't find her info in the system. I asked her what her username was and she said she was using [other person's name account] with [name of their company].

Obviously there is account sharing going on, which is an issue in itself, but not the primary concern.

The concern is that I can't find any users in Amember with any of the info for her or the person she said she is with. Is it possible for someone to bypass Amember and get access to the content you have protected?

I noticed something similar one time where I was doing a screen share with a user and I saw them click on a saved link/URL for our protected content and the when direct to the content without seeing a login screen and I was almost 100% sure that they were not signed in already.
  2. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

In case of you set up protection properly then user can not bypass it.

Do you mind to contact us in helpdesk ( https://www.amember.com/support )? We will check what can be wrong with your setup.
  3. ccwjames

ccwjames Member

sounds like the part when you main page ect , at bottom you made it FREE without sign up