best membership plugin and excellent team

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by dale_s, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale_s

dale_s aMember Pro Customer

After an exhaustive search of membership scripts which mix well with WordPress, I chose aMember. It didn't seem to have the limitations and lack of flexibility compared to the other options. That was over 6 years ago.

It was a little tricky getting everything set up at first, but that's to be expected when there are so many features and settings available. On top of that, I've done so many crazy things which have added to the complexity of how the script works within our site. Regardless, the support staff was always available, patiently helping me with questions.

I look occasionally, and I still don't see anything which compares to aMember - features, support, lack of restrictions, etc. Even if you only use aMember to send emails, the sorting and filtering capabilities are superior.

The support team is top notch. I've always received great help with any issues I've had (most of which were related to my own custom requirements). The team has been willing to create several custom plugins allowing me to expand aMember in mind-blowing ways, all for fair and affordable fees.

aMember is updated frequently with great new features. As technology has grown, so has aMember.

I've gone on to purchase and install aMember on a total of 3 sites, and I have more sites planned for the future.

Ignore any bad reviews or complaints you see about aMember. They simply are not true. After over 6 years of working with the aMember team, I can vouch for their professionalism, promptness, dedication, and passion.

I look forward to evolving with aMember in the years to come. Keep up the great work!
    caesar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.