Anyone want to start an introduction website with me?

Discussion in 'Free Talk for Website Owners and Webmasters' started by sheldon, Dec 22, 2013.

1. sheldon

sheldon New Member

Greetings. I am from the UK and in 2003 I moved here to Indonesia where I met and married my wife. The women here are great. Don't care much about a guy's age, looks or financial statement but rather what kind of person he is. We have married off quite a few Western men to local women and I had a little web page running for a while but got mainly bullshitters who put us to a lot of trouble for nothing. Funny but my friends who visit always ask me "Where can I find a fabulous wife like yours" and the wife's friends keep asking her "Where can I find a nice husband like you have?"
    Sounds like the ideal situation for a site doesn't it? Problem, believe it or not, is finding serious men. I would like to find someone who can so that, on and off the internet. Finding reliable. beautiful women here is easy for us.
    The wife has a Facebook page, Yuyun Archer. You can take a look at us there. If you feel that there is a market for this East to West hook up idea get in touch and we can have a chat.