aMember Site Redesign

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by jackgordon, Jul 8, 2010.

1. jackgordon

jackgordon Member

Who is available (and good) for aMember web site redesigns these days?

I am looking to take my existing site and give it a fresh look, probably within one of the popular CMS systems.

I have a dozen or so pages outside of aMember (all on the same template), and a handful of pages as well as php/mysql database scripts running inside the protected area.

I am not so much looking for programming as design work. I want the designer to keep the guts in place as there is a bit of customization I don't want to interfere with. At the same time, it would be nice to have the site interact with a good CMS.

Anyone interested in giving me a proposal? Please include some samples of your work.

The site is www (dot) web recon (dot) com
  2. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

I think Miso is very good at this.
  3. jackgordon

jackgordon Member

Yeah, I emailed him, but his address sent back an auto responder saying he was not taking any new projects at the moment.
  4. kengary

kengary aMember Pro Customer

Then I recommend going to 99designs.com and having a contest for the templates you want to have.

You could do a WordPress theme contest and then someone like Miso, myself or Dave at MembershipAcademy.com can take the theme and apply it to your aMember templates so it will match.

Ken
  5. jackgordon

jackgordon Member

Great advice, thanks!