aMember help please!

Discussion in 'Free Talk for Website Owners and Webmasters' started by garyblock, Jan 31, 2012.

1. garyblock

garyblock New Member

We have installed aMember but are having trouble getting started, even after using the documentation provided by aMember and browsing the forums. We are hoping that someone who is familiar with aMember could call us/email us to help us get started - we just want to figure out how what we are trying to do would be accomplished within aMember. Specifically, we are trying to understand how a Page is used differently than a File and what would be the best way to set it up for our use.

Our phone number is 480-970-8232 and our email is info@spanishtime.com. Please let us know if you'd be willing to help us understand how to use aMember or at least point us in the right direction. Thank you very much!
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

hi,
    unfortunately I'm unable to make a phone call, but we can schedule a chat conversation.
    You can contact me in Skype: alexander_cgicentral
  3. garyblock

garyblock New Member

Alexander--Shari here again, can we setup a skype call soon for a little more amember coaching? I'd like to put you in touch with Greg who is going to be implementing our amember software. send me a skype message and we can set something up....Thanks!