Amember checkout giving data base error

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by crystalmedia, Mar 13, 2020.

1. crystalmedia

crystalmedia Member

Well this sucks. I use Amember for my home business. After convincing my boss at my regular job how much we need to buy Amember, the checkout page is producing a database error. This doesn't look good and now I'm afraid he won't want to buy it even with the current discount. Help appears to be closed until Monday. Not sure what to do.
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    Sorry for the issue. We have upgraded helpdesk recently, and unfortunately that had negative impact on order process.
    The problem was in integration between aMember and helpdesk that we use. I've fixed these issues so everything should work right.
    In regards to order, as I see several order were processed yesterday and error was generated after order.
    So, if you have an access to aMember account, please check order status in account.
    If you do not have an access try to restore login/password using email address that was used on registration and then again check order status from account.
    If that doesn't work, please contact us in helpdesk (it should work now) or by email: support@cgi-central.net
    Sorry for the trouble
    crystalmedia likes this.