Affiliate Coupons

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by jenolan, Feb 19, 2010.

1. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

I have added processing to my coupon add-on that allows you to create a coupon that you give to an affiliate. When the coupon is used it automatically credits that affiliate with the sale so long as no other affiliate is on the books.

This could be used for lots of things but one that comes to mind is a convention where someone may do marketing for you with a convention special.

If you have purchased the coupon manager send me a ticket (on JLogica) and I will send you the beta version to try. When the base functionality is done I will add some custom reporting :cool:

Larry
  2. jackgordon

jackgordon Member

Larry,

This is extraordinarily useful. I will be requesting it for sure.

Thank you!
  3. paulmartin005

paulmartin005 New Member

I have purchased this plugin but have a question ( I am yet to install it). Lets say a member have two affiliate sales thus two coupons. Can he use both coupons at the same time to purchase a product?

This would be a very useful feature for this add-on.
    If this is not supported can i request a custom plugin that do this? pls contact me at paulmartin005 [- @ -] g m a i l .com I am willing to pay for such an option.

Thank you very much.
  4. dyausgoo

dyausgoo New Member

I am using Affiliate Coupons service from last month but I dont know how to track my commissions? Can any one suggest me?
  5. cemper

cemper Member

Hi, I'm looking for this plugin for my 3.1.8PRO but can't seem to find it anywhere. any help please?