Does amember integrate with phpList?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by sorenhoyergroup, Oct 1, 2013.

1. sorenhoyergroup

sorenhoyergroup Member

I've just moved my email lists from aweber to self-host it on my own server to save $50/month and it just feel better to have full control that way. Of course I googled amember and phpList, but I can't seem to find the phpList integration plugin - only some old threads from 2006-2011 about it.

I think phpList is one of the most valuable and powerful free open source marketing / business tools there is, so I really hope there still exists such a plugin or feature in amember.

Eager to hear the answer. Thanks for a great script Alex! :)
  2. dale_s

dale_s aMember Pro Customer

would love to know this also.
  3. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

No, we have not such plugin for version 4 yet. You can add new feature request in our bugtracker http://bt.amember.com
  4. paul_zasada463

paul_zasada463 New Member

I am very interested in phpList too. phpList is enterprise-grade list management software that is way ahead of software-as-a-service list management like MailChimp and aWeber. I understand the incentive for developers to integrate those, as they have revenue-sharing affiliate programs that help subsidize the developers, but are geared for end-users with small lists (under 1000) however for commercial-scale lists, they are prohibitively expensive ($1000's per month) and limited functionality compared to phpList. Support for phpList would be a significant factor for me when choosing a membership software solution..
  5. paul_zasada463

paul_zasada463 New Member

The bugtracker link is throwing a #500 server error.