Affiliate Commission Visible in Stats but not in Review/Payout Section

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by accularian, Aug 31, 2013.

1. accularian

accularian Online Macintosh support — aMember Guru.

I have a customer who sold one of our Macintosh Training packages and earned a commission. The commission is listed when I look under CP->Affiliates->Affiliate Clicks/Sales Statistics...everything is correct. Yet, there is no record of his commission in CP->Affiliates->Affiliate Clicks/Review/Pay Affiliate Commission section.

Both customers have paid and have full access to their content. I have checked that the customer settings match the settings of other affiliates who do show up int the Review/Pay section. All other affiliate sales show up fine and are being paid.

Any thoughts?
  2. proudthemes

proudthemes New Member

Hello Dana,

In aMember4, the "Pay Affiliate Commission" page displays only commissions that match the payout schedule: "Delay Payout (Days)", and that the Minimum Payout is correct.

This can be checked and changed in Configuration > Setup/Configuration > Affiliates.
  3. accularian

Thanks for your swift response. Both the Delay Payout and Min. Payout are set to 1. I am assuming this would allow me to pay immediately and it is working for other customers who are affiliates. I can't think of any other settings under product, coupon codes, groups, etc. that would effect only one person's commissions. Can you?
  4. caesar

caesar aMember Pro Developer Staff Member

Dear Dana Haynes,

Please contact us in helpdesk (https://www.amember.com/support/) and refer to this thread we will check your configuration and will find what can cause this issue.
  5. accularian

Caesar,

Thanks for the swift followup. Today, I received an email from the system advising me that I had commissions to pay. The customer/affiliate in question was in this batch. That's good. Now the question becomes, "What am I missing in processing commissions process?"

I have both minimum payout and delay pay out after set to 1. Am I assuming correctly that 1 day means the next day? And a min. of 1 means that I will pay when the affiliate has at least one dollar in commissions? I do want to payout immediately.

Finally, what is the purpose of the "Generate Payout Manually" button? Must I click it every time I want to generate payouts or does the system generate payouts automatically based on the above settings of 1 and 1?

It is curious that I clicked the button on Saturday, two days ago and the payout showed up. On the other hand, the sale was made on 8/4/13 and it is now 9/3/13. Any relation?

Great follow up... and I will send this to HelpDesk as well.

Thanks.