Difference between revisions of "Move aMember to different folder"
From aMember Pro Documentation
(Created page with "It is easy to move aMember to different folder on the same website. Follow these easy steps: * Backup aMember folder and aMember database using webhosting control panel tools. *...")
Revision as of 06:16, 8 October 2012
It is easy to move aMember to different folder on the same website. Follow these easy steps:
- Backup aMember folder and aMember database using webhosting control panel tools.
- Using FTP client MOVE (it is safer than copy!) aMember to new folder
- Open page http://yoursite.com/newamemberdir/admin/ in browser
- Go to aMember CP -> Setup -> Global : Change Root URLs and License . Change root URLs so it points to new aMember location.
- Go to aMember CP -> Protect Content -> Folders and re-protect all folders (just click 'Edit' on each, then 'Save')
- For all payment plugins, make sure to change IPN/Notification URLs configured on payment system side to point to new aMember location
- If you have aMember Plugin in WordPress installed and configured, login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard and re-configure aMember
plugin to use new aMember location
- If there are external links pointing to aMember sales and login pages, it must be of course changed too