Exporting the Payments List
From aMember Pro Documentation
Revision as of 16:25, 4 October 2011 by Shalini
The payments list can be exported into a .CSV(Comma Separated Value) file or .XML Xtensive Markup Language) file so that you can print it or email it as per your requirements.
- Login to the Admin Panel.
- Select "Payments" under "Reports" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- The "Payments" screen will be displayed.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click on the "Export" link below the list.
- 5. The export screen will be displayed where you can select the fields to export, export format and delimiter.
Selecting and Removing Fields for Export
- In the "Fields to Export" field, click on the arrow button and select the first field to export from the list of available fields.
- 2. The selected field will be displayed below indicating that it has been selected.
- 3. Repeat step 1 for each field that you would like to export.
- 4. To remove a field, click on the (X) button for the field. The field will no longed appear in the list of selected fields.
Selecting Export Format and Delimiter
- 1. In the "Export Format" field, click on the arrow and select the export format from available options.
- 2. In the "Fields delimited by" field, enter the delimiter to separate records.
- 3. Click the "Export" button to export the users list to a file in the selected format.
Saving the Exported File
- Once you click the "Export" button on the Export screen, the File Download window will be displayed.
- 2. Click the "Save" button and select a location on your computer to save the file to.
- 3. The exported file will be saved at the selected location.