The Error/Debug Log page displays all the instances when an error occured in the system along with the details like the URL of the page the user was on, IP address from where the user was logged on, the error message that was displayed and the error trace details.
Viewing the Error/Debug Log
- Select "Utilities" from the options on the left side of the page.
- Click on "Logs" under "Utilities". If you are on some other page of the "Logs" section, click on the "Errors" button.
- 3. The Error Logs page will be displayed.
Viewing Page On Which Error Occured
- 1. To view the page on which the error occured, click on the "Click to Expand" column for the error whose URL you want to view.
- 2. The complete URL for the page on which the error occured will be displayed.