aMember allows you to protect plugin integrations so that those plugins are only available to the subscribers of the product/category selected by you. Members who do not belong to the selected product/category will not be able to view access features dependent on the integration.
Accessing Integration Protection Options
- Select "Protect Content" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- The content protection page will be displayed. Click on the "Integration" button. The integration setup page will be displayed.
Setting Up Protection for an Integration
Note: The fields marked with a red asterisk are required fields. You cannot create a new record without filling them.
- Click on the "New Record" button to set up/limit a plugin integration.
- The New Record page is displayed where set up protection options for the integrated plugin.
- In the "Plugin" field, click on the arrow button and select the integration that you want to limit to certain group types from the drop down list of available plugins.
- In the "Access Permissions" field, choose products and/or product categories that can access the plugin or make access free to allow all users to access plugins by clicking on the "make access free" link.
- If you have chosen to set up access permissions, you will have to select the Products and/or Categories to provide access to. Only the members belonging to the product/category selected here will have access to the selected plugin. To do this, click on the arrow button and select the product or category to provide access to. You can also select the duration for which you want to provide access using the hyperlinks for each product/category.
- The selected product/category will be displayed below the field. To remove access for the product/category, click on the [X] for that product/ category.
Click the "Save" button to save protection settings for the selected plugin.