- 1 Introduction
- 2 Accessing Email Protection Options
- 3 Setting Up Email Protection Rules
- 4 Editing Email Protection Conditions
- 5 Deleting Email Protection
- 6 Editing Email Protection Rules for an Email
- 7 Deleting Protection for a Protected Email Message
aMember allows you to set up specific conditions for email messages so that the selected email will only be sent to the selected group when the conditions set up here are satisfied.
Accessing Email Protection Options
- Select "Protect Content" from the options on the left side of the screen.
- The content protection page will be displayed. Click on the "Email Messages" button. The Email Messages Protection setup page will be displayed.
Setting Up Email Protection Rules
Note: The fields marked with a red asterisk are required fields. You cannot create a new record without filling them. You can set up two types of Email Messages from the setup email protection page.
- New Autoresponder
- New Expiration E-mail