The access log records all instances of when users accessed aMember, the pages they visited, the date, and the IP address they used to log on.
Viewing the Access Log
- Select "Utilities" from the options on the left side of the page.
- Click on "Logs" under "Utilities".
- Click on the "Access" button.
- 4. The Access Logs page will be displayed.
Viewing Page that User Accessed
- 1. To view the page on which the error occured,look in the URL column.
- 2. If the user accessed one of the main pages like the signup page, cart, etc, the URL will be displayed.
- 3. Otherwise, click on the "Click to Expand" column for page whose URL you want to view.
- 4. The complete URL for the page which the user accessed will be displayed.
Search for an Access Record
You can search the Access Log for a specific record using the "Filter" field provided above the Access list.
Just enter the IP address, URL or a keyword from the error message in the search field provided and click on the "Apply" button. Only those records matching the search criteria will be displayed.