Your account has been disabled. Contact site webmaster for details

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by blue_vision, Jan 8, 2012.

1. blue_vision

blue_vision Member

A member is getting this error and I can't get rid of it for the life of me. I didn't disable their account so I don't know why it would be. I've tried everything. It showed all payments as done (though they canceled their subscription with time left). They should have until the 26th of Jan still. I've even tried deleting all their paypal payments out and manually adding it but still no luck when I try to login with their account. Just this same error repeatedly for no reason:

• Your account has been disabled. Contact site webmaster for details

My only guess at how it could have happened is kind of confusing. I have the forum customized to allow for access as soon as echecks are made (before they clear). This members payment via echeck was done on the 27th of December but then they canceled their account yesterday to upgrade possible before the echeck cleared. Their payment in paypal shows up as completed but it doesn't state a clearing date or whatever for the echeck even though it acts like it did clear. It doesn't show it as cleared officially in their aMember papal info (the tiny text that's formatted like debug info). So I thought maybe that did something to it. This member also had the setting of 'locked' IP somehow and I don't think any other members display this way and I didn't do it. I unlocked it but it still didn't work. I've deleted the payments and added them manually and nothing either.

How the heck do I unlock this account for them?

Thanks!
  2. blue_vision

blue_vision Member

3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Above error means that user's account was disabled by access sharing protection.
    To unlock user's account Edit his profile and set locked to "No" or "Dsiable autolocking for this user" If you did this already and it still does not work, contact us in helpdesk.