xenForo Integration Problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jbildy, Nov 28, 2011.

1. jbildy

jbildy Member

I upgraded xenForo to latest ver. 1.1.0 (A mistake to do so, it seems.)

Now, new members are not being added to Forum. Their name appears on the Forum front page under 'Latest Member', but they aren't in xenForo database. Can't login can't see member details.

Clicking on member username gives: The following error occurred: The requested member could not be found.

aMember 4.1.5.5ec1331 issues this error:

Unknown column 'identities' in 'field list' at /home/johnb/public_html/amember/application/default/plugins/protect/xenforo.php line 165(1054) in query: INSERT INTO xf_user_profile (`user_id`,`dob_day`,`dob_month`,`dob_year`,`status`,`status_date`,`status_profile_post_id`,`signature`,`homepage`,`location`,`occupation`,`following`,`identities`,`csrf_token`,`avatar_crop_x`,`avatar_crop_y`,`about`,`facebook_auth_id`) VALUE('62','0','0','0','','0','0','','','','','','','','0','0','','0')
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    Thanks for the info! We will check this issue today, and will update bug submission that you have in bugtracker.
  3. jbildy

jbildy Member

I have uploaded the new xenforo.php file.

But how do I now get correct member details showing up in xenforo forum? Some members have details, others just register an error.

Either: "The following error occurred: The requested member could not be found". Or, "Error - The requested user could not be found".