totally screwed my website log in/order page. Alex fixed it WITHIN 20-30min of my first email to him

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by chrisamir, May 15, 2012.

1. chrisamir

chrisamir New Member

I have never come across customer service SO QUICK!!
    And I'm not even a direct customer (because I purchased the site from another webmaster)

I was having a heart attack, I was trying to edit the sales copy (I'm a direct response copywriter) but I totally totally screwed up the site because I don't have an ounce of "webmasterial" skills.

My EXISTING customers/members couldn't log into their accounts
    And if any NEW customers wanted to sign up... their order's were not coming through

This is a major major MAJOR problem and a real F'in headache for any business owner to go thru, especially with it being a recent purchase

Within about 20-30 minutes of my first email (honestly, probably even LESS lol i was so stressed i wasnt counting)

So when Alex is like "yeah just hit me up on Skype" I was thinking SWEET! Can't get better than that
    So as I'm filling out the skype form and downloading the software , I get another email:

"Chris,
    I've fixed both pages. Do not edit php files if you want to change look of signup or login page.
    Edit /amember/templates/signup.html template instead. "

I went from one end of the scale to the other
    From a stress-induced heart attack
    To an adrenaline-induced heart attack

DUDE I WAS JUMPING WITH JOY
    No amount of words can explain how amazed I am
    I know who I'm going with when my new site launches at the end of the year :)