Time Out Error - Authorize.net SIM

Discussion in 'Payments processing' started by thm43608, Jan 6, 2016.

1. thm43608

thm43608 aMember Pro Customer

I am using the Authorize.net SIM plugin. After a payment is submitted, the following error message is displayed:
    An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

The payment is processed correctly and the membership database is updated. I then get an email saying:

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it.
    Transaction ID: 0
    Transaction Result: This transaction has been approved.

The following message was displayed to the customer:

------------------------------An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

------------------------------

Any ideas how to correct this issue? It all seemed to be working fine until I did the most recent update.