Thanks Alex, You Bailed Me Out Big Time!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Eve, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Eve

Eve Guest

I just want to give my sincerest thanks to Alex. I approached Alex in desperestion after a VERY bad experience with Dream Account. Sorry I dont usually bad mouth on open forums but STAY AWAY FROM DREAM ACCOUNT- IT IS MORE LIKE NIGHTMARE ACCOUNT. They are RUDE, offer no support and the software does not do all it claims to do. And the only reason I am naming them is cause they have a side comparission chart on their site and list the features similar applications offer and they LIE. They omit many options available with Amember. Consumers should know this!

Anyways back to the happy ending...Alex came to my rescue! He installed Amember and plugins within 24 hours! The HTML templates are easy to customize and he was quick to respond to ALL of my questions. (Lord knows I had plenty)

And best of all - IT WORKS!!!

So to anyone considering using Amember....Not only is it easy to use. SUPPORT is A+++++++++

Thank you Alex!
  2. abbeyvet

abbeyvet New Member

Boy you are right about the comparison chart - what a load of rubbish!! I hadn't seen that before.

According to it aMember does not offer free support, has no web based install, supports no payment gateways (!!) and does not allow use of multiple processors simultaneously, has no coupons, no tax options, no IP blocking, etc etc. How can they get away with that sort of rubbish?

And they trumpet their money back garauntee - have any of the here present DreamAccount refugees (and I know there are many) ever managed to get their purchase refunded?

I too dislike badmouthing of products on open forums, but this is not so much badmouthing as an important warning. Losing the price of DA is as nothing compared to the the sheer frustration and torture of trying to make it work. I did get a DA installation sort of working at one point, prior to finding aMember, but it truely was in spite of rather than thanks to their support and it took longer than I would be prepared to admit or was ever paid for.
  3. Eve

Eve Guest

abbeyvet,

I agree..I would hate anyone to go through what I went through with them. I thought it was fair to say their name here since they omit to tell the truth with their comparisson chart. Amember does ALOT more than they list there! And actually works. Support is free and they integrate with many popular message boards and content management systems. That is definately false advertisement. So please readers, take this post as a warning and not a bash.

Oh yes, I asked for a refund and guess what? They shut me out of the support area and shut down my account. Then refused to refund my money. I disputed the charges with my credit card company and they reversed the charges.
  4. I am sorry I did not read this before I purchased DreamAccount.

That was a nightmare. They cost me money and frustration and I am still trying to get my money back. Their program is buggy as can be, I never did get it to install.

Stay Away is all I have to say.

Dennis
  5. Moira

Moira Guest

Actually we did manage to get a refund. We had to make complaints with 2checkout.com along with the BBB and start a formal complaint with the IFCC before we finally got it back though, it was quite a nightmare.

Amemberpro on the other hand gets A+ kudos from this side all the way. The product is great and the customer service is outstanding. We recommend it highly.

Warmest Regards,

Chris & Liz
  6. Lisaweb

Lisaweb Guest

I never had any dealings with DreamAccount - however, this post made me curious. So I went to their website and looked up their comparision chart.

You guys weren't exaggerating! They are out and out lairs! They make it look like aMember doesn't do anything - when it actually does more than their's does!

Glad I never used them!!!

Lisa
  7. successn

successn Guest

I bought DA, too and was very disappointed in the service.
    Had I been able to have access to their forums BEFORE buying, I never would have.

Could not install it and decided to pay them to do it.

Then waited 4 days for a response and only got it when I threatened to walk.

I've just tonight asked for a refund. We'll see how cooperative they'll be.

These posts confirmed my "gut" feeling. As soon as I was ignored, I
    felt I had chosen the wrong company.

Thanks for being willing to tell it like it is.

Make it a great day!
    ----------------
    Michael E. Angier, president of Success Networks
    Our Business is Your Success! We're dedicated to
    informing, inspiring and empowering people to be
    their best--personally and professionally.

http://SuccessNet.org
    http://WorldClassBusiness.com
    2048 Win-Win Way
    So Burlington VT 05407-2048 USA
    802.862.0812 voice, 425.988.7300 fax
    mailto:BeYourBest@SuccessNet.org
  8. braz

braz Guest

Well I guess I was really lucky... Alex was the first one that I went to and all I have to say is they are perfect. So I am really glad that I went the best route to start with.. Customer Service ROCKS here and the script runs without a glitch...

I cannot express enough for the new people reading this.. if you are looking at the scripts here...please just buy it.. you will not be unhappy.. I have been using his scripts for about 8 or 9 months and not a problem...

-tim
    www.artasylum.com
  9. successn

successn Guest

An update: I DID get a refund from DreamAccount with no difficulty.

Ready now to get going with aMember.